Friday, April 25, 2014

there was a place...

there was a place where the wind were whispering in my ears
the sun was grinning on my cast
the frosty grasses were loving my feet

there was a place where cool brook were flowing
on rocks and stones and sand and soil
the stream were chanting
the ever oscillating water were rippling by

there was a place where the breeze were caressing my face
the morning light were embracing my body
the fragrances were filling up my existence

there was a place where i could hear the birds singing
i could understand the whispering of the woods
i could hearken the peace

there was a place where i could hear my heart
i could feel my soul
i could touch myself

there was a place where i could talk to you
i could listen your voice
i could witness your existence




 


 
 



 
 

 



 
 



 
 


there was a place where the winds of trees
the chatter of the birds
the sonority of the rill
the melody of the hiding and seeking lights
the aura of the nature
the voice of the silence
all of them were praising you
all of them were bringing you by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment