More interesting than the game itself is to see the current activities happening around the game! I bet, this game they are playing is far more remarkable than the actual events would be taking place!!
- The infrastructure is quite pathetic till now.
- The readiness in the city far far behind the least expected scale.
- The city is struggling with dengue, malaria, blah blah blah. No symptom of having these controlled.
- The stadiums are not at all equipped and geared up.
- The hotels and other places are way behind the least international standard.
- The pre-requisites, instruments, sports materials are yet to come.
Well, as expected they are fighting with each other, totally occupied and busy blaming others, or busy finding people to blame. Their schedule is hectic with all these, how can you expect them to work for the infrastructure, for the game. Moreover, what can they do if it rains so often. :)
They are fighting for songs, for money, for rain, for materials, for plans, for participators, for etc etc...
Please, at least this time show something good to the world. Even after spending of several thousand crores of money for a country where 70% of the population is under poverty line, if it doesn't happen, shame on all of us.
And, we can still do it...